Activity 1: Listen and understand the video. Make the final activities.
Activity 2: Write the definition of fungi kingdom:
Fungi are ...
Activity 3: Make the crossword.
Activity 4: Listen and understand the video. Select the historic facts which appear in the video.
Activity 5: Make a time-line with the historic facts of the Fungi Kingdom respect to the humanity.
- You write about the historic facts (You can do it in groups, pairs or individually):
- Historic fact: Write the name.
- Description: Describe the historic fact.
- Date: write the date of the historic fact.
- Video or picture: search and put a picture or a video from internet.
We are going to use a COOPERATIVE LEARNING tecnique to create the group timeline. We are going to use LET'S SPIN THE SHEET.
- You write the Birth of Jesus (year 0). What do you know about Before Christ (B.C) and After Death (A.D) ?
- You can look this timeline 5ºA Timeline as example.
- You can make the time-line in card or using these programs XTIMELINE, Capzles, Time Toast, Line.do (You can find some tutorials to help you in Recursos y Materiales, Look for Videotutoriales - líneas del tiempo)
- This will be the final task of this lesson. You will include the time-line in your Guide of good mycologist.