In June 2006 key shareholders of the civil engineering firm Entellus, Inc. established Entellus Construction Services LLC to assist residential, commercial, and industrial developers with bringing their projects to life. Our founding members as well as our current staff possess a strong construction background and the desire to go above and beyond when assisting our clients. We hold a "Class A General Engineering" license (AZ License#: 220970A) and specialize in providing project management services for civil improvement projects (grading, drainage, water, sewer, electrical, concrete, paving, and landscape). No mater what size or scope Entellus Construction Services is here to make your project a reality!
Our construction management experience ranges from residential subdivisions; water and wastewater lines; highway/urban/private street improvements; site electrical and lighting; bridges and pump stations; to large earthen dams and water impoundments across Arizona. We work on all sizes of project ranging from single custom home lots to multi-million dollar developments.
Mission: We are a customer-service oriented construction management firm that focuses on; responsiveness to our clients, relationship building, and trust among the project team.
Regardless of what stage of design or construction your project is in, Entellus Construction Services LLC can add value to your project with our full range of services which includes:
- Full Construction Management development services with on-site presence
- Due diligence and property condition assessment
- Preliminary development budgets
- Constructability review
- Bidding assistance
- Construction contract preparation
- Critical path construction scheduling
- Dry utility coordination services (electric, gas, telephone, cable)
- Independent GMP reviews for Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR/CM@R) or similar contracts
- Punch-list and turn-over walks