Secondary Education - Professor
Hello, my name is Tae Chang. I am a professor in the department of secondary education at California State University, Northridge (CSUN). I joined CSUN in 2002. Prior to CSUN, I taught elementary, middle, and high school as a public school teacher and loved every year. In all of my roles, I have always seen the value of integrating technology. My primary role at CSUN is teaching educational technology.
Classes that I teach...
- SED 511 Fundamentals of Secondary Education in Multiethnic Secondary Schools
- SED 514 Computers in Instruction
- SED 610 Issues in Multiethnic Secondary Schools
- SED 671 Designing Computer Based Instructional Material
- SED 690 Seminar in Secondary Education: The Multiple Roles of the Secondary English Teacher (C&I)
- SED 690 Seminar in Secondary Education: (M&M)
- EED 515 Basic Technology Methods
- EED 602 Applying Technology to Curricular Goals
- EED 616 Computers in the Language Arts
Office Hours: Mondays 1:30-3:30 and by appointments in room 2140 College of Education.
Contact Information: 818.677.6491, 818.677.2580, or firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)