Reflect on what we've learned from this task by discussing the following questions with your manager and team:
1. How successful was your team at following the work plan you created for this task? What have you learned about each other as teammates? How can you use each other’s strengths to work more effectively in the next tasks?
2. Do you feel like the team’s plan for determining the threats was efficient and well thought? Do you feel like you contributed too much, too little, just enough? Did you learn something new about the process of discovering threats in a computing environment?
3. How did the team prioritize the needs and resources differently? How did they justify their choice? Do you agree with them? Did you feel the team worked like a real-world team would? How you reprioritize the needs based on their presentations?
4. How did the team go about creating and justifying the cost-benefit analysis? Do you feel like you contributed too much, too little, just enough? Did you learn something new about the process of developing about cost-benefit analysis and documentation?
5. How did the testing process go from beginning to end? How did you start? What problems did you encounter? You were expected to screenshot the entire process….was it a challenge to document and test at the same time? Do you feel satisfied with the team’s test process? Do you feel satisfied with the team’s test documentation? What did you learn about the testing and documentation processes?
6. Do you feel your team is ready to write a chapter of the manual in the next task? Do you feel than any task done so far was not value added (unnecessary)? Was there anything you thought was note-worthy and great about this task?