Once you have submitted a request form for equipment or PPE, please complete the form below
- See Sizing Info Below
- See request guidelines below
- Name of host department
Turnout Gear Details:
- Turnout gear in stock is mostly manufactured in 2011/03.
- Good stock of:
- Jackets - 44/46
- Pants 36/38
- Limted Stock with possible waiting list on:
- Jackets 38/40/42 48/50
- Pants 32/34 40
- Waiting List for:
- Pants 42/44/46
- Specific sizes, inseams, and sleeve lengths are limited
- Shipping is extra and is paid for by the recipient department prior to release of items.
- Most turnout gear comes professionally cleaned by a certified turnout gear cleaning company
IMPORTANT: Sizing Information
Sizing Form: Click Here >> AFA Sizing Form <<
Jacket: (See photo at bottom of page)
The 2 main measurements on a turnout jacket are:
A - Chest (around broad portion/nipple line of chest & under the arms)
- size range in stock 40-46 (limited sizes 48/50/52 with backorder waiting list)
B - Sleeve
- avg size range in stock 32-36
D - Waist measured at the largest area
- avg size range in stock 32 to 40 (No 42, waiting list for 42+)
E - Inseam
- measured from high crotch to ankle
- average size range in stock 30-36
Morning Pride detailed sizing guide: Click Here > Morning Pride Sizing Guide
Disclaimer: Alberta Fire Aid Society is not responsible for incorrect sizing either by the party requesting the size or the manufacturer. We send sizes out on request and verify sizes on the tag. We however will exchange your gear at no additional cost OR send you out a replacement set (plus handling/shipping).
Morning Pride Turnout Gear Sizing Info
For Sizing Morning Pride Turnout Coats & Pants
Note: All measurements are taken with arms at sides and at an at-ease stance with stationwear on.
Call (888) 588-8569 for help with selecting and sizing your turnout gear
- Step 1: Measure the chest, just below the armpits (1).
- Step 2: Measure the sleeve length from back of neck to thumb crotch (2).
- Step 3: Measure the waist where pants will be worn (3).
- Step 4: Measure the inseam from crotch to desired length (4).