The REMC 10 e-Library system contains over 4,000 e-Book titles that are available for schools and their students to use anywhere, anytime! The system uses MackinVIA's online platform to house and manage our e-Books. There are currently 13 participating districts using the e-Library system.
We have a wide variety of titles covering Pre-K - 12. Many of the titles are Accelerated Reader books. Students can access the e-books on either school owned or personal devices.
- Brown City
- North Huron
- Sanilac ISD
- Tuscola ISD
We currently have 11 classroom sets in the e-Library. The classroom sets include 40 copies of each of the titles. The goal is to coordinate use of the classroom sets between districts to make the most effective use of them. We also have close to 100 titles that are multi-user meaning that unlimited copies of the titles can be checked out at the same time. Here are the classroom sets currently in our system:
- Animal Farm, George Orwell
- Beowulf, Kieran Bew
- The Cay, Theodore Taylor
- Frankenstein, Mary Shelley
- The Giver, Lois Lowry
- Lord of the Flies, William Golding
- Maniac Magee, Jerry Spinelli
- Of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck
- The Scarlet Letter, Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare/Tamara Hollingsworth
- The Watsons go to Birmingham-1963, Christopher Paul Curtis
The classroom sets, along with all titles in the e-Library were selected by a committee of educators representing all of our participating districts.
Other districts are welcome to join the e-Library consortium. Contact Robert Frost for further details.