These are the basic supplies for eighth and ninth grade classes for the school year. Students should connect with their teacher on the first day of school for a list of supplies that may be needed in specific classes (i.e. art, music, and PE). If you are interested in donating any of the following supplies to CJH please contact our Counseling Office.
Note: Individual classes may have additional supply lists.
All CJH students should have:
- 1 three-ring binder (2 1/2 to 3 inch) with subject dividers
- College ruled, notebook paper
- Pens (black or blue)
- 1 Set of colored pencils
- 1 Set of markers
- 2 Gluesticks
- Composition book (for science class)
- Graph paper
- Ruler (with metric & customary)
- 3x5 index cards
- Combination Lock (for PE)