Registration Information

Registration forms are available in the Main Office at CJH.  When registering your student, please have the following items:
  • Immunization records (Required - students will not be able to start school until immunizations are provided)
  • Proof of Residence (Required - current lease agreement, utility or phone bill) or Verification of "Out of District" Acceptance (if applicable)
  • Unofficial transcript of grades, and/or withdrawal grades from previous school  (Required - student enrollment can be delayed in the absence of these documents).
  • Copy of I.E.P. (Special Ed. Students only)
Required registration records from other schools may be hand carried or faxed at your request.  Incomplete paperwork may delay your student's enrollment.  Once your student has been officially enrolled we will request your student's file from their previous school, to be mailed directly to CJH.