Individual Development Plan (IDP): Edmonds Community College is committed to the development of all employees. Professional Exempt and Classified Staff have IDP forms available for use in planning their professional development. An IDP offers a tool to: 1) analyze your own development needs, set specific short and long term goals and decide which training opportunities best meet those goals, and 2) help you and your supervisor complete your annual Employee Performance Appraisal. Once your IDP is on file in the ODET office, it should be reviewed and updated as part of your annual evaluation process. Having an IDP on file with ODET has the added benefit of permitting you to apply for funding for outside professional development. If you need assistance filling out your form, please contact Chris Hudyma.
Individual Development Plan (IDP)--Instructions
The IDP form is now available online for both submission to supervisor and for ongoing updating. The IDP is used in performance evaluations and required for use of professional development funds.
To access Training Tracker for your personal training record, portfolio and IDP:
· Click on the MANAGE IDP icon on the far right
· To return to any page in the Training Tracker, use the back arrow or backspace key
· Choose NEW IDP; if the information is not correct, click “here” at the top of the form
· Fill in the form with your short term and long term goals
· When you click SUBMIT, the form will go to your supervisor for online approval
· Click on LOG OUT (far right on the green bar)
To print a copy of your Portfolio or your IDP to submit with performance appraisal or professional development funds application, click on File at the top left and then choose Print.