How many laps at Tin Can Hill can you ride in ONE HOUR? Put it to the test on Sunday, January 20th at Yellowknife Mountain Bike Club’s TINsanity Fat Bike Jam!
Ride a 2 km loop as many times as you can in a set time limit:
- Rec category: 40 mins
- Open category: 1 hour
Registration will take place on site before the event. As a special thank-you, YKMTBC members race free! For non-members, there will be a registration fee of $10 - cash only. Not a member yet? No worries! Buy your 2019 membership here.
- No helmet = no racing
- Yield to other trail users - and their dogs!
- Any lap started before the cutoff time will be counted
If you have any questions or concerns about this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org
10:30-10:55 - On-site registration
11:00 - Mass start for all categories
11:40 - Lap start cutoff for rec category
12:00 - Lap start cutoff for open category
12:15 - Awards
- Parking is limited, so please carpool or - better yet - ride your bike to the site.
- Come dressed for the weather, and bring spare layers!
- Registration is cash only. There will be a waiver to sign, so minors must have a guardian present at registration.