Constitution & By-laws
- Create and develop a strong mountain biking community
- Encourage mountain biking as a recreation and competitive sport
- Promote Yellowknife as a unique mountain biking destination
- Create, develop, and maintain a large network of sustainable single track mountain bike trails within Yellowknife and surrounding area.
- Act at all times, on behalf of, and advocate in the interest of, members and mountain biking within Yellowknife and the surrounding area on all matters pertaining to: members rights, trail development and expansion, public land-use planning & access control, and wherever the interests of mountain biking and club members are in stake.
- Affiliate with any like-minded and appropriate national organization and co-operate with kindred other organizations including other regional cycling clubs
- Promote the development of rider skill and expertise by facilitating training opportunities such as skills camps led by certified instructors or local experts.