Sunday, March 25th at Long John Jamboree
Hosted by Yellowknife Mountain Bike Club, Yellowknife Multisport Club, and Long John Jamboree, this is Yellowknife’s first fat bike adventure race! Follow a groomed, marked, beginner-friendly, never-before-seen-on-a-fat-bike trail through snowy taiga - choose between a 5 km and a 10 km course.
Cost is $20 per participant, or $15 for members of YKMTBC! Hint: Membership dues go towards running everyday club operations, events like group rides and trail building days, and helping us to promote cycling in and around Yellowknife. Buy your membership HERE and save on race registration!
- Online registration closes at 8 pm Saturday March 24
- On-site registration at LJJ (YKMTBC trailer) from 12-6 pm Fri and Sat
- Check-in and bib pick-up at YKMTBC trailer: 12-12:45 pm
Note: There will be a waiver to sign at check-in, so minors must have a guardian with them
- Race start across road from LJJ site: 1:00 pm
- Award ceremony at LJJ Snow Stage: 2:30 pm
- Cut-off time and sweep: 3:00 pm
- No helmet = no racing!
- If you're coming up behind another racer, pass on the left.
- If you fall, dismount, or stop for any reason, pick up your bike and move it off the trail and out of the way of other riders.
- Follow the course markers! There won’t be marshals at forks in the trail, except at the highway crossing on the 10 km loop.