After a 10 year absence the Midnight Sun Mudfling is back on!
Sunday June 24, 2018 at the Yellowknife Ski Club
Categories include a kids race(!), along with Open, and Recreational women’s and men’s events along a 3 Kilometer loop through trails at the Yellowknife Ski Club.
Click HERE to register!
Cost is $20 per participant, or $15 for members of YKMTBC!
Kids 11 and under race free!
Hint: Membership dues go towards running everyday club operations, events like group rides and trail building days, and helping us to promote cycling in and around Yellowknife.
Buy your membership HERE and save on this and all upcoming race registrations!
- Men’s Open: 5 laps - 15 km
- Women’s Open: 5 laps - 15km
- Men’s Rec: 3 laps - 9 km
- Women’s Rec: 3 laps - 9 km
- Kids Race! - 1 lap
- Online registration closes at 7 pm Saturday June 23rd
- 09:00AM - Kids Race Starts
- 10:00AM - Kids Race Ends
- 10:30AM - Mass start for all other categories!
- 11:30AM - Race Ends
- 11:40AM - Podium!
- No helmet = no racing!
- If you're coming up behind another racer, pass on the left.
- If you fall, dismount, or stop for any reason, pick up your bike and move it off the trail and out of the way of other riders.
- Follow the course markers!
$100 in prizes provided by: