West End Public Schools
Serving the communities of Bedrock, Naturita, Nucla, and Paradox
Worthwhile Education Promotes Success
Home of the Mustangs and the Colts
- DAC Meeting Monday, November 19th 6pm NHS Teacher's Workroom
- School Board Meeting Tuesday, November 20th 6pm NHS Library
- Thanksgiving Break November 21st-25th
- Congratulations to Coleen Joseph on her retirement from West End Public Schools. We are all going to miss her smiling face and wisdom at NES!
- Congratulations to FFA member Marquita Ketchum for being chosen to participate in the 32nd Intertribal Agriculture Council Membership Conference, to be held December 10th-13th, 2018 at the Hard Rock Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. In addition to being awarded a seat at the conference Marquita’s essay also earned her a travel scholarship so that she may attend the conference. The essay contest was open to Native American youth nationwide and is part of an ongoing partnership between the National FFA Organization and the Intertribal Ag Council in an effort to grow participation, resources, and access to agriculture education in Indian Country. Congratulations Marquita!