Welcome to WMS
Grade 5 to 6 Transition Information
Welcome WMS Incoming Grade 6 Families!
As a remote introduction to Wellesley Middle School, we invite you to engage with our "Grade 5 to 6 Transition" website to learn more about our school:
- As a requirement for your child to start next school year, we ask that you complete the online "Course Selection" process found on this website no later than Friday, May 22, 2020. If more information about our courses is needed, please click on the link to our WMS Program Of Studies where course descriptions are available.
- There are links to parent and student orientation materials, an overview of our WMS departments, and information about our 1:1 iPad Program. All links provide valuable information that will help orient you to our school.
- Although your child's placement in a "house," is determined by the school, we do offer parents/guardians the opportunity express to us any "serious concerns" that might influence your child's placement. Note: submitting a serious concern should only be made to communicate that extreme social, emotional, medical or physical challenges exist. Our placement process does not honor preferred placement with friends or teachers. The "Serious Concern" form can be accessed by clicking on the red bar below this message. Forms must be submitted no later than Friday, May 22, 2020.
- If you would like to communicate information about your child that is not considered a "serious concern," please follow the link, "WMS Parent Reflection Form." This form is optional and not required for families to complete.
- For more information, please contact our WMS Main Office at email@example.com. We are here to help you.
We look forward to meeting you soon!