没有人能改变
No man, no madness
我对祖国的依恋
Though their sad power may prevail
纵使他们气焰嚣张,一时肆虐
Can possess, conquer, my country's heart
也终将失败
They rise to fail
她是永恒的
She is eternal
在国界划定前就已存在
Long before nations lines were drawn
当烽火未燃
When no flags flew,
旌旗未立
when no armies stood
我的故土已经诞生
My land was born
问我为何心仍眷恋
And you ask me why I love her
历经战火与死亡的阴影
Through wars, death and despair
她就是永远光明的信念
She is the constant, we who don't care
而若问我为何要离开她——又如何离开
And you wonder will I leave her - but how?
我穿越重重疆界,却始终未曾离去
I cross over borders but I'm still there now
怎可能离她而去
How can I leave her?
何时会与她分离
Where would I start?
且让那些狭隘的政治自取灭亡
Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart
我故土的疆界只萦绕于我心深处
My land’s only borders lie around my heart.