Cyber Olympic/ECSC Estonian National Qualification 2017
Competition info: Republic of Estonia Ministery of Defence, Estonian Intrnet Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology invites all students ages of 14-19 and experts/students ages 20-25 to participate in virtual competition “CyberOlympics 2017/European Cyber Security Challenge 2017” Estonian preliminary round.
Online regisration to the competition was available 2.05-24.05.2017. To the Cyber Olympic competition has registrated 101 participants: 59 from the younger and 42 from older age group. Online preliminary round will take place from 27.05-4.06, will be contacting you soon (email). We wish you a good luck!
- Online preliminary round will take place from 27.05-4.06 (everyone who is eliglebe can join).
- Winners of preliminary round, who agreed to proceed to the next stage - click here
- The main competition will take place in 15. July 2017 Tallinn @ IT Kolledž. (for 30 best competitors chosen from online preliminary round)
Facebook channel - click here
- You must be 14 (in the beginning of ECSC) - 25 years old 31.12.2017 as this is needed to take part ECSC 2017
- You need to have Estonian citizenship - as this is needed to take part ECSC 2017
- If you are interested in participating to win the Estonian Qualification award then we also allow people with Estonian residents permit to participate the Estonian round.
- Working language: English
- Competition will be hosted by RangeForce
- Scenario: Siege of Utopia
Atlantis is an isolated civilization located on artificial islands in Mare Utopia. The location is difficult to access due to constant storms rendering air and marine traffic infeasible. The local traffic relies on a network of submersible sensor drones (UUVs). Keywords: OWASP, SQLi, XSS, CSRF, DOS, WAF, mod_security, rootkit, IDS, Suricata, SNORT, Bro, OSSEC, nmap, KALI, Linux, ssh, DNS, IP, Cookies, SSL, shellshock The drone network has recently been experiencing frequent failures. The whole Utopian society will cease functioning if the network is lost. Our intelligence suggests a large-scale cyber attack by a hostile force as the cause. Your task: repel the attacks on the UUV network and reclaim the hijacked drones.
Keywords: OWASP, SQLi, XSS, CSRF, DOS, WAF, mod_security, rootkit, IDS, Suricata, SNORT, Bro, OSSEC, nmap, KALI, Linux, ssh, DNS, IP, Cookies, SSL, shellshock
Details in Estonian language - click here
30 best competitors will be awarded a certificate.
The final winners will be invited to the training series, which participate as Estonian representative team in the European Cyber Security Challenge 2017 Award is issued by the Estonian Internet Foundation.