My research interests concern the use of spectroscopic techniques for non contact bio-mechanical and bio-chemical analysis of biological cells and tissues.
- R. Mercatelli, S. Mattana, L. Capozzoli, F. Ratto, F. Rossi, R. Pini, D. Fioretto, F. S. Pavone, S. Caponi, and R. Cicchi “Morpho-mechanics of human collagen superstructures revealed by all-optical correlative micro-spectroscopies” Communications Biology 2 117 (2019)
- Sara Mattana, Maurizio Mattarelli, Lorena Urbanelli, Krizia Sagini, Carla Emiliani, Mauro Dalla Serra, Daniele Fioretto, Silvia Caponi “Non-contact mechanical and chemical analysis of single living cells by micro-spectroscopic techniques” Light: science and applications 7, 17139 (2018).
- F Scarponi, S Mattana, S Corezzi, S Caponi, L Comez, P Sassi, A Morresi, M Paolantoni, L Urbanelli, C Emiliani, L Roscini, L Corte, G Cardinali, F Palombo, JR Sandercock, D Fioretto “High-Performance Versatile Setup for Simultaneous Brillouin-Raman Microspectroscopy” PHYSICAL REVIEW X 7 031015 (2017).
- Sara Mattana, Silvia Caponi, Francesco Tamagnini, Daniele Fioretto, Francesca Palombo “Viscoelasticity of amyloid plaques in transgenic mouse brain studied by Brillouin microspectroscopy and correlative Raman analysis” Journal of Innovative Optical Health Sciences, 5 1742001 (2017).
- Sandra Buratta, Lorena Urbanelli, Krizia Sagini, Stefano Giovagnoli, Silvia Caponi, Daniele Fioretto, Nico Mitro, Donatella Caruso, Carla Emiliani “Extracellular vesicles released by fibroblasts undergoing H-Ras induced senescence show changes in lipid profile” PloS one 12 e0188840 (2017).
- S Caponi, S Mattana, M Ricci, K Sagini, LJ Juarez-Hernandez, AM Jimenez-Garduño, N Cornella, L Pasquardini, L Urbanelli, P Sassi, A Morresi, C Emiliani, D Fioretto, M Dalla Serra, C Pederzolli, S Iannotta, P Macchi, C Musio “A multidisciplinary approach to study the functional properties of neuron-like cell models constituting a living bio-hybrid system: SH-SY5Y cells adhering to PANI substrate” AIP Advances 6, 111303 (2016).
Events: Schools and Congresses
-Joint 12th EBSA - 10th ICBP-IUPAP Biophysics Congress: Biophysics for life and technologies Symposium "New frontiers in Bioimaging" 20 - 24 July 2019, Madrid, Spain
-XXIII School of Pure and Applied Biophysics "Emerging Tools in Biomechanics: from tissues down to single molecules" 4-8 February, 2019, Venice (IT).Report on IUPAB news #71 pag 10
-XXIV Congresso Nazionale SIBPA- 10-13 September 2018, Ancona (IT).Report on IUPAB news #69 pag 17
-Advances in Brillouin Light Scattering & BioBrillouin Meeting 12-14 September 2018, Perugia (IT).Report on IUPAB news #69 pag 18