"We all lead busy lives, and even the best intention to do something gets diluted due to several reasons. Joining a group can make you more committed to your practice; and the group can also be inspiring to every member".
The activities explained below were part of my reality during years, they keep contributing to my transformation.
By sharing them with you, it's not about learning the techniques but taking the time needed to observe yourself and being able to integrate the experience, in a conscious way.
What is it?
An approach to meditation that includes movements such as dancing, shaking, breathing, walking, combined with moments of silence and stillness.
What is the proposal?
- A regular practice is proposed although the participation to a single session is possible.
- Practice the same type of meditation 4 times in a row to leave behind the fascination of the “first time” experience and other mental traps.
- Clean some initial garbage and be invited to observe your thoughts, your behaviours, your sensations, your emotions.
- Kids can also participate as of the age of 11-12 years old. An added value for them is to witness their parents doing meditation to improve their inner-self.
Join a session and visit us on Facebook.
Residential workshops - Body Heart Conscience
"The Ego is considered as the foundation of the personality, especially in psychology but also as an obstacle to our spiritual evolution. Identification with the Ego (mental), the source of our daily difficulties, creates suffering. We validate those beliefs that end up taking control over our lives, thus moving us away from who we really are.
The proposed work offers experiences to become the witness, to feel the energy of life, to (re) discover its real nature, which is Love." - Nicolle Verchere
An invitation to return to the source, the center of feelings, here and now ... to become free and responsible.
Register to workshops by following the link:
- 04 - 05 - 06 October 2019 in Wepion - BE - COMPLETE
- May (Pentecôte) saturday 30 at 10h till monday 1 June 2020 - Wepion
- October friday 30 at 17h till sunday 1 November 2020 - Wepion
Animated by Nicolle Verchere & Alain Darnanville. Organised by Fernando Vivanco.
For further explanations, you can contact me.
"What are you looking for ?" - "What are your qualities?" - "What are your fears?" - "What is your commitment?"
A 4 hours evening that deals around these main questions to explore in depth your quest. The oral traditions of the five continents. The common base of the teachings and questions from Buddha, Socrates, Lao-tzu, Jesus, Ibn Arabi and all the great questioners of history.
These teachings to find the rules of the legendary "Game of Games", which allows us to live better by overpassing obstacles to your achievement. Thus was born the Game of Tao, an experience that allows to deepen your search.
In concrete, ... read more it is suitable for:
- An interesting after work activity, among colleagues, friends or with new people;
- A project you wish to be challenged. Listen a totally different perspective for your project
- thanks to the collective intelligence;
- To know new people;
- A personal situation you wish to deepen (a travel, a divorce, a new wish, etc).
All this in a context of confidentiality, hospitality and respect.
Animated by Anne Sophie Rousseau - Certified Animator "Game of Tao".
- next sessions to be confirmed;
- up to 4/5 participants per table. Limited seats per event;
- 35 EUR per person/session. Light dinner is included;
- start at 19.00h and finishes at 23.00h;
Off you go! Book your session "game of Tao" by contacting me.