"Inside Out (2015)"

本週參與成員介紹:

S、Renaee、Linda、wei、Hazel、Alison、Han、S.C.、alice2024、雅雅、Ophelia、Mollie 共 12名   (新加入的夥伴們,可自行在名單後面加上您的名字)

Transcript

1.Now we're getting close.現在我們快到了。


2.I can feel it.我可以感覺到。


3.Here it is. Here's our new house. And...在這裡,它是。這是我們的新房子。還有...


4.Maybe it's nice on the inside.也許它的內在是好的。


5.We're supposed to live here?我們應該住在這裡?


6.Do we have to? -I'm telling you, it smells like something died in here.-我們一定要這樣做嗎?-我告訴你,這裡聞起來像有東西死了.


7.Can you die from moving?搬家會死嗎?


8.Guys, you're overreacting. Nobody is dying.夥計們,你們反應過度了。沒有人死亡。


9.A dead mouse!一隻死老鼠!


10. Great. - I'm gonna be sick.- 太好了,我快吐了- 我會生病的。


11.It's the house of the dead. What are we gonna do?這是死者的房子。我們該怎麼辦?


12. We're gonna get rabies. - Get off of me!- 我們會得狂犬病的- 放開我!


13.Hey, hey, hey. All through the drive, Dad talked about how cool our new room is.嘿,嘿,嘿。一路上,爸爸都在說我們的新房

有多酷。


14. Let's go check it out. - It's gonna be great. -Yes, yes, yes.- 我們去看看吧- 這會是偉大的。 - 是的,是的,是的。-是的,是的,是

的。


15.No, no, no, no, no... - I'm starting to envy the dead mouse.- 不,不,不,不,不......我開始羨慕那隻死老鼠了。


16.Get out the rubber ball. We're in solitary confinement.把橡皮球拿出來我們在單獨監禁。


17.Riley can't live here. - She's right.- 萊利不能住在這裡 她說得對 Riley can't live here.- 她說得對 She's right.


18.Really bad. - It's absolutely the worst.- 真的很糟糕。- 這絕對是最糟糕的。


19.This house stinks. - It's the worst place I've ever been in my entire life.- 這房子太臭了。- 這是我這輩子去過的最糟糕的地方。


20. Oh, yeah.- 哦,是的。


21.Hey, it's nothing our butterfly curtains couldn't fix.嘿,沒有什麼是我們的蝴蝶窗簾不能解決的。


22.I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.我在哪裡讀到過,空房間就是一個機會。


23.Where did you read that?- 你在哪裡看到的?


24.It doesn't matter. I read it, and it's great.- 無所謂了我看了,很不錯。


25.

We'll put the bed there and the desk over there.我們會把床放在那裡,桌子放在那裡。


26.The hockey lamp goes there. - Put the chair there.- 曲棍球燈放在那裡。- 把椅子放在那裡。


27.Oh, the trophy collections. - Goes there... - there- 哦,獎盃收藏。- 去那裡...- 那裡...


28. Stars! -I like that.- 星星!-我喜歡這樣


29. Now, we're talking. Let's go get our stuff from the moving van.- 這才像樣嘛!讓我們去拿我們的東西 從搬家車。


30.All right. Goodbye. Well, guess what?好的,再見再見。 - 好吧,你猜怎麼著?好吧,你猜怎麼著?


31.The moving van won't be here until Thursday.搬家車週四才會來。


32.You're kidding.你在開玩笑吧


33.The van is lost? It's the worst day ever.車子丟了?這是最糟糕的一天。


34. You said it would be here yesterday.- 你說昨天就會到了


35.I know that's what I said, that's what they told me.我知道我是這麼說的,他們是這麼告訴我的。


36.Mom and Dad are stressed out. - They are stressed out. - They're arguing. - What are we going to do?- 爸爸媽媽壓力很大。- 他們壓力很大。- 他們在爭吵。- 我們該怎麼辦呢?


37.What is their problem? - I've got a great idea.-他們的問題是什麼?- 我有個好主意


38.Did you even read the contract?你看過合同嗎?


39.Anderson makes her move. She's closing in.安德森開始行動了她正在接近


40.Hey.


41.Oh no, you're not. - She's lining up for the shot.-哦,不,你不是。- 她在排隊等著投籃。


42.Coming behind you, watch out. - And she scores!- 在你後面,小心。- 她得分了!


43.Yeah! - Woo-hoo.-是啊!- 嗚呼。


44.Come on. grandma.來吧 奶奶


45.Ha. Grandma?哈,奶奶?婆婆


46.Oh-oh, she put her hair up. We're in for it.哦,哦,她綁起她的頭髮了。好戲上場。


47.Eh-heh. Put me down. - Eh-heh-heh. - Ha-ha.-誒嘿。放我下來- Eh -heh -heh.- 哈哈。


48.Sorry, hold on... Hello.對不起,等一下...你好啊


49.Wait.等一下

https://tw.voicetube.com/videos/85200
voicetube 版本

Members