Programming plans are coming along nicely for 2019!
- Join us on Thursday, August 15 for Breakfast for Dinner in the Con Suite. We will have a fannish waffle bar available after 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 16 at 7:30 p.m. is our Game Show Night. Ker and AaronBurrSir are working on games that will work for a fannish audience. This is fun for those who play and for those watching!
- Saturday, August 17
- 6:00 p.m. ConneXions Banquet: We begin with hors d'oeuvres and continue with a wonderful buffet dinner. Soft beverages are included, but a cash bar will also be available. We will finish up with a sparkling cider toast and dessert. Those attending the banquet will receive a special "bracelet" so that they can continue to receive free soft beverages after we open the room to the rest of the convention attendees once the food service concludes.
- 8:30 p.m. Auction: Once the food service is concluded, we will allow everyone into the ballroom for Auction and the Vid Show. We will be announcing the winners the silent auction and auctioning any items that have passed the minimum number of bids.
- 9:30 p.m. Vid Show
All of this plus a wide assortment of pre-scheduled panels during the day, along with DIY panels mornings and nights.
Check in / Registration
- Check in/Registration for the con will be from 5:00-8:30 p.m. in the Hospitality Suite on Thursday.
- Check in/Registration for the con will be from 9:00 until 2:00 p.m. in the Glebe room middle room of the Junior Ballroom on Friday. Check-in after 2:00, will be in the Castle (Hospitality Suite).
- Check in/Registration for the con will be from 9:00 until 1:00 p.m. in the Glebe room middle room of the Junior Ballroom on Friday. Check-in after 2:00, will be in the Castle (Hospitality Suite).