insights before your visit
Reflection questions for your journey
As you embark on your visit, you may find it helpful to consider the following reflection questions:
- How do different teams and people currently leverage data in their work?
- Are there certain rituals, systems, or processes set up that allow for engagement with data?
- Are there different perspectives across teams around data use, purpose of monitoring and evaluation?
- How comfortable are different teams and people across the organization with interpreting or analyzing data?
- How is capacity for monitoring, evaluation, and learning dedicated at the organization?
- How is responsibility for monitoring, evaluation, and learning allocated or shared?
CYCLE OF INQUIRY
At Teach For All, we use a cycle of inquiry and five core steps to define the continuous data life cycle. At the beginning of your visit, you will hear how Tomás Recart envisions the cycle of inquiry in Enseña Chile.