St Joseph Trades Skills Centre is Located at 439 Hoxton Park Road, Hinchinbrook
Proudly part of Good Samaritan Catholic College Ph: 9825-9955
Applying for enrolment in a course at St Joseph TSC for 2019.
How do I apply?
Students from Partner Schools
- Select the course you are interested in, complete the EVET Expression of Interest form and give it to your school Coordinator. Only applications that are supported by the student’s home school will be considered.
- When your expression of interest has been approved by your school, click on the link below and complete the application form. (Before applying, you will need to obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you don’t already have one, go to https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi)
- First round applications will close on Friday 7 September 2018.
- Students must investigate courses carefully and attend subject selection information sessions to ensure they are making well-informed course choices.
- Once applications have been received, St Joseph TSC will contact the home school to confirm details provided by the student and determine viability of running courses (subject to there being sufficient student numbers). St Joseph will interview suitable applicants. St Joseph will notify the school and the parents, if the student’s application has been successful and provide orientation information about course schedules, days and times.
- Once enrolments have been confirmed, St Joseph TSC will invoice schools for the student levy.
- In 2019 the levy for Sydney Catholic School students is $295 for a 2 unit course and $442 for a 3 unit course.
Good Samaritan Students
- Follow subject selection process as outlined by the school
- Attend enrolment interview
- Complete Application Form when directed by school