St Joseph Trades Skills Centre is Located at 439 Hoxton Park Road, Hinchinbrook
Proudly part of Good Samaritan Catholic College Ph: 9825-9955
Official Blessing and Opening of St Joseph TSC
Dr Dan White (Executive Director Sydney Catholic Schools), Bishop Terrence Brady and Ms Jane Donovan (Principal Good Samaritan Catholic College) reveal the plaque.
NSW Training Awards.
Georgia makes final of NSW Training Awards. She is studying a Certificate III in Health Services Assistance and attends St Joseph from Clancy Catholic College - Congratulations on your achievement Georgia!
Applications for St Joseph for 2018
Applications are open to students in Year 10, Year 11 or Year 12 in Catholic Colleges. Good Samaritan students DO NOT need to complete the application form. Good Samaritan students apply through the Good Samaritan subject selection process.
HOW DO I APPLY if I am not a Good Samaritan student?
- Before applying, students from Catholic Colleges will need to
- discuss their subject selection options with their school VET coordinator. Only applications that are supported by the student’s home school will be considered.
- obtain a Unique Student Identifier. If you don’t already have one go to https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
- Obtain your NESA (NSW Education Standards Authority) number. This was in the past called a BOSTES number. This is available from your school - ask at the front office.
- When you are ready to apply, complete this form: Application for an EVET course at a TTC/TSC.
- First round applications will close 31st August.
- Once applications have been received, St Joseph TSC will contact the school to confirm details provided by the student, determine viability of running courses and notify schools of course schedules, days and times.
- Applicants will be interviewed by the Pathways Planner from St Joseph TSC and any necessary testing will be undertaken
- Once enrolments have been confirmed, the school and the student will be advised of acceptance into course
- Schools will be invoiced for the student levy - $290 per student per year per 2 unit course. Parents are invoiced by home school.
Post HSC Courses for Human Services and Early Childhood Education & Care
Sydney Catholic Schools has been selected by the NSW Government to deliver a range of nationally recognised qualifications. This means we are able to offer extension courses to students, once they have completed their HSC, to finish off Certificate III qualifications and be better prepared to move on to work or further study next year.
If you are interested in completing the full certificate for Human Services or Early Childhood Education and Care please read the information carefully and complete the application form at the following link (Sydney Catholic Schools) before the 31st August.