MEET THE 2018 STUDENT BLOGGERS NADIAH & ELIZA
KNOWING A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ELIZA
- My Name is Eliza (Eh-Lee-Za) and Im a Year 10 student.I’ll be sitting my O Level in 2019 (Next Year). It's my second year as a STPRI student. I transfered here after year 8. It was because my previous school didn't offer the subjects I wanted and they didn't offer many CCA clubs, unlike STPRI where there are tons to choose from.
I'm from Class 10A2, I’m the loudest person in that class, the most talkative one.
- I REALLY LOVE TALKING including delivering speeches, vlogging , presenting and being an MC.
- I'm that kind of person who always tries to start a conversation when discussing a matter. But when trying to mingle with someone, uhmmm its akward for me to start a conversation
- I'm not a Bruneian. Im from 'The More Fun Country' the PHILIPPINES.
- I do know how to speak Malay after being in Brunei for 8 years. However, I can still speak my native language...Tagalog
- HINT!!! I MIGHT DO A BLOG ON HOW TO SPEAK TAGALOG *wink* *wink* (If time allows me to because the school holidays are the only time I'm free *sigh*)
Philippines' National Hero Dr. Jose Rizal
- I'm a tall person. People frequently mistake me as a college student or worse they think I'm already working ?-?
- I played netball last year because of my height. I was the Goal Keeper (GK)
- I joined the school team last year (2017). It was a fun experience to improve my netball skills. This year I'm not part of the team anymore. But I will still Support the school TEAM. I'm a loyal UNICORN
IT is me >-< I just had to scribble my face because it's inappropriate
I'M A FANGIRL OF KOREAN POP and Korean Dramas
After O' Levels I plan to travel to Korea and experience its beauty as well as the taste of authentic Korean food.
- I have a long TO DO LIST once I get there
- It'll be great to travel Korea with my fellow kpop fangirls
- This goal of mine is one of my motivations to do well in School
- I crave and love Korean food (NOODLES)
- This is an eel bibimbap it was superb
Follow my studygram for more...
- I'm a PEN COLLECTOR. I love pens not just pens actually but all "cute" stationery.
- I do lettering/ calligraphy as it's my hobby and...
- it's my way to get myself motivated to learn because all my notes are organised and AESTHETICALLY pleasing
HINT!!! I might (HEHE) upload a Blog on how to do lettering, stationery, a bullet journal. ANYTHING studying/school related
Tombow Brush Pens
- OREO ICE CREAM AND DARK CHOCOLATES ARE MY FAVORITE SWEETS .
- I eat dark chocolate instead of other chocolate flavours because I read that it has health benefits and one of then is that it helps focus and memorize when studying
I LOVE SOTO SO MUCH
MY FAVORITE MALAY CUISINE
BEEF RENDANG, an incomparably great taste.
MY FAVORITE SUBJECT IS MATHEMATICS
I have a love and hate relationship with that subject
I love Maths so much but sadly it hates me
I try my best to improve our relationship but when it comes to the tests,
MATHS ALWAYS FAILS ME!
THIS IS THE END OF GETTING TO KNOW ELIZA (blog #1)
DO LOOK FORWARD FOR BLOG UPDATES EVERY SATURDAY, I HAVE A LOT OF PLANS IN MIND
HOPEFULLY I'M ABLE TO SPAM BLOGS THIS 2018
IT'S NOT THAT EASY TO UPLOAD BLOGS SINCE I DONT HAVE A LAPTOP AT HOME
I'LL SURELY MAKE A WAY TO FULFILL MY RESPONSIBILITY AND JOB AS A STUDENT JOURNALIST!
GET TO KNOW NADIAH
As you can see, i don't like taking pictures so just deal with it.
- My name is Nadiah Batrisyia and people who know me call me nad, batri.
- I'm an inch taller than Eliza and people sometimes think that I'm 18 or above.
- Well apparently, Eliza is my seatmate. An ANNOYING one.
- I've been in STPRI since I'm in year 7.
- I may look intimidating but I am REALLY friendly. *smirks*
- I can cook
- I can do impressions
- I can do a little bit of calligraphy ( I copied from Eliza)
- I can write and understand Hangul
- I love hip hop
- I can rap ( I'm not a pro)
- I like making jokes and puns
- I LOVE One Direction and Kpop
- I love spicy food
- I love FLAMIN' HOT CHEETOS
- Coffee is life
- My favourite food is PIZZA
- My favourite movie is The Lovely Bones
Check out Last year's blogger! Izyan! (see below)
Field Trip to Megamas!
28 March 2017
Hello everyone! It's Izyan. I’m writing this blog at 3 in the afternoon after doing a little bit of cleaning up in the house. I was planning to write one before this day, talking about the interesting things that I’ve been doing for the past few days (since it's the holidays), which by the way is none. Hence, why I changed my mind and ended up not writing anything until this day.
On March 16, the day before the school holidays, my friends and I went on a field trip to Megamas in Kuala Belait, which takes around 2 hours to get there by bus. It was honestly a great experience because we got to see simulation of a helicopter crashing into the sea (pictures below),
(Here you can see trainees doing their training with their... trainers)
...what happens if to a car if the break is pressed on a rainy day at a certain speed,
...this ship which I don’t know what it’s called,
...something to do with smoke gases,
...and lastly, identifying the flammability of the different gases in crude oil.
(My mini accident caught on camera HAHAHA)
(with the birthday girl xoxo)
(My lunch date!) yummm
Yeah... so that wraps up the whole story. Although the trip was kind of educational, it was one of the happiest moments of my life. I still made beautiful memories with the girls, and that's what matters the most! :)
After that, we had lunch in KB Sentral Mall (well I think that’s what it’s called anyway). Everyone went to their separate ways. I went with my friend to eat pizzas which was nice because we rarely hang out, just the two of us. I had fun honestly, because there was so many things happening that day.
There was just so much laughter... That one time when we were trying to take a picture together next to a lamp post and then I ended up hitting my head because the lamp post was too low for my height. HA! Hilarious!
We also celebrated our classmate’s birthday in the bus, which was so weird at first, because it was my first time having a mini birthday party in a bus (another good experience by the way).
After having lunch, we were all asked to get back into the bus, and then some of us just... fell into a slumber... including me...
IzYAY! Izyan says… HEYYY!!
3rd March 2017
Hi everyone! It’s currently 11 in the morning, so I’m up and wide awake. Before I go on and talk about the things that I’ve been doing for the past few days, let me just introduce myself.
I’m Izyan and I’m 16 years old, turning 17 this year in September (in case you want to greet me on my birthday hehe) I’m from year 11S1 and one interesting fact about me is that, according to my teachers, I’m quite playful and loud; which can be both a good thing and a bad thing. I like to think that it’s a good thing… *winks*
I’m also sitting for my GCSE’s this year, so basically, yes, it’s going to be my last year here in secondary school. BUSY BUSY BUSY! No more playtime for Izyan :( Hah! You thought... I bet my friends would disagree to this, because I ALWAYS have time to play HEHEHE.)
If I were to completely be honest, I’m still not ready, in fact, I find it hard to believe that we have 7 months left until the exams. It’s just crazy how time flies so fast. It feels like it was only yesterday when I first came to school, with a smile on my face, happy to finally be in secondary (err, yeah.. I was a weird child).
I feel old now................. (cries pt 1)
With that said, now what have I been up to these days? Hmm.. First of all, PROJECTS!!! PRESENTATIONS!!! AND OH MY GOD TONNES OF HOMEWORK!!! It has been hectic since school reopened, and being me, I just looooove to procrastinate. I know most of you can relate, don’t lie, I know you do, I’m not the only one, and you know it. Not only that, the pressure I’ve received and the constant reminders from my teachers, my family, and friends... I’m… I… I CANNOT HUHU. >>>>>> (cries pt 2!)