Pigs n' Lambs
Whole Roasted Pigs
A SpitfireZ Pig.....
All SpitfireZ roast pigs are prepped the same way no matter if you are getting it stuffed or not. We take the whole hog and clean up all the loose fat and parts that the average person does not consume. Anything can be saved or prepared for you, the pig is yours, just let us know. After the cleaning process, we spike all the heavy meaty parts of the pig with fresh garlic slivers. We then rub the pig down, inside and out, with our special wet rub. Our pigs are then left to marinate over night, and roasted the next day on our open charcoal rotisseries.
Whole Roasted Pig Prices 2018*
- 30 to 40 pound │ 40 guests • $10lb
- 41 to 50 pound │ 50 guests • $9lb
- 51 to 60 pound │ 60 guests • $8lb
- 61 to 70 pound │ 70 guests • $7lb
- 71 to 80 pound │ 80 guests • $7lb
- 81 to 90 pound │ 90 guests • $6lb
- 91 to 100 pound │ 100 guests • $6lb
- 100 + pound │ 100 guests • $5lb
* We are at the mercy of the farmers, and mother nature. Since we only use the highest grades of meats, sometimes prices will rise unexpectedly. This being said, SpitfireZ will contact you to let you know of any price increases. You may want to switch menu options
Roast Pig Stuffing
Our classic stuffing, mirepoix (celery, carrots, onions), mushrooms, kielbasa, breading, and a special spice blend.
Kielbasa, Dogs, & Sauerkraut
Large 1/6 pound all beef hot dogs, sliced kielbasa, and SpitfireZ seasoned sauerkraut are stuffed inside the pig to almost steam the pig from the inside out.
Create Your Own Stuffing
Have you had a pig stuffed a certain way before? Do you have an idea for a pig stuffing? Let us know what you would like to put in your hog and we can stuff it up for you. We have stuffed pigs with all kinds of creative stuffings over the years, chicken wings, hot sausage, rice and fruit to name a few. Be creative.....we can handle it.
Pig Cooking Options
Pick-Up • Carved or Whole $ Price Per Pound (PPP)
Pig roasted, carved, and panned. SpitfireZ can carve or you can pick up whole and carve yourself.
On-Site • Carved or Whole $ (PPP)+250.00 minimum
SpitfireZ brings the show to your event. We roast the pig at your event for your guests to see on our open charcoal rotisseries / spits. When the pig is ready we take it off and carve for everyone to watch. Some things to remember for on site pig roasts:
- GREASE: Since our rotisseries are open, there will be grease & charcoal dust in the air. Please keep this in mind for on-site planning
- ON SITE SPACE NEEDED: We need roughly 10'x20' space to cook on site. 10'x10' for the rotisserie / spit, and 10' x 10' for us to set up our carving station.
- WHAT WE NEED TO COOK: In order to roast a pig on-site we need power to roast our pig. We also would prefer to have a hose or running water for fire safety and cleanliness. Water not 100% necessity, but really helps.
- 5 HOURS COOK TIME: Depending on your location, on-site is not always the best option for your event. No matter the size we need a minimum of 5 hours to cook and carve your pig. You might be locked into time frames with your location. Also, if your guests are arriving within an hour of your serve time, they will not see the pig spin on the rotisserie. We like to let the pig rest for 30 min and we 30 min to carve in order to be ready for your serve time.
Delivery • Carved or Whole $ (PPP) +delivery / mileage fee
Having a party where the guests are not arriving till around serving time? No need to have the pig cooked on-site if know one will ever see it spin. Let us cook the pig here at SpitfireZ, carve, pan, wrap and deliver to your event. The pigs head will be presented on a platter of leaf lettuce with the traditional apple in the mouth. Just like we cooked the pig on-site, with a cheaper price.