Paid PTA membership covers the current school year. We have have two membership categories:
- Teachers and Staff - $10/year
- General Membership (families, friends, etc.) - $20/year
Registration and payment can be done online with Cheddar Up. You may also register via printed form, submitted with a check made out to "WJMS PTA" to the school office.
Why join PTA?
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school. Get on our email list so you can be in the know!
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
If you become a PTA member:
- You will be supporting children and youth throughout the nation.
- You may participate in ALL PTA meetings.
- You are eligible for office in your PTA.
- You can vote at local, state, and National PTA meetings.
- You are a member of the Jeffco PTA, Colorado PTA and National PTA.
- You will have a unified voice to influence legislation that affects children.