Sc2gears has many features which are described on the following pages:
- Replay search describes how can you search and manage StarCraft II replays.
- Replay analyzer describes what basic and statistical information and charts you can get from a StarCraft II replay.
- Multi-replay analysis describes what advanced statistics you can get from analyzing and gathering information from multiple replays at once.
- Name template engine describes how you can define name templates to dynamically name or rename your replays.
- Replay sharing describes how can you share your replays with a few clicks on different replay sites, and what are the requirements from replays sites to be included in Sc2gears.
- Public replay commenting describes the integrated public replay commenting system.
- Build order import describes how can you import and analyze Build orders in Sc2gears, and the exact format of the Build order text.
- Mouse print recorder describes what mouse prints are, how you can record them with Sc2gears, and the structure and specification of SMPD files used to store mouse print binary data.
- Mouse practice game describes the Mouse practice game and the custom rules.
- Command Line Interface describes the command line interface of Sc2gears.
- Custom portraits describes what custom portraits are and how you can get one.
- Private Video Streaming describes what private video streaming is and how you can start your own stream with Sc2gears.
- Miscellaneous describes different features of Sc2gears as an application.
- Plugin interface describes how you can create and add plugins and extensions for Sc2gears.