TWITTER WORKSHOP ADDENDUM
By agreeing to these terms and conditions (“Addendum”), you request additional access to
Twitter Content for use in the
Workshop occurring on September 12th, 2012 (“Workshop).
Your participation in the
Workshop is subject to the Rules, located here (http://dev.twitter.com/api_terms
) and the following Addendum:
1. Purpose. During the
Workshop , you may use the Twitter Content made accessible to
you by Twitter solely for the purposes of non-public use, testing, experimentation and
evaluation. Examples include the generation of informational graphics or other visual
aids of Twitter Content in the aggregate (your “Experiment”).
2. Restrictions. As a reminder, you may not:
- Commercialize any Twitter Content, derivative projects, or your Experiment;
- Redistribute, in all or part, data sets of Twitter Content (including individual raw
- Store Tweets on your servers past the time period described in Section 3.
3. Display. Upon the conclusion of the Workshop , you may publicly display and/or
showcase (e.g., on a blog, website, or at a conference) your Experiment for noncommercial
purposes for up to three (3) months; provided, however, such Experiment
must rely on derivative analysis of Twitter Content, such as an informational graphic or
4. Term. You agree to abide by this Addendum and the Rules for as long as you make use
of Twitter Content or Twitter Services in any form.
5. Miscellaneous. If any specific term and/or condition in this Addendum is contradictory
or inconsistent with any term in the Rules, then the specific conflicting term and/or
condition in this Addendum controls. You acknowledge and agree that all other terms
and conditions contained in the Rules, including the Branding Guidelines, will otherwise
remain in full force and effect.