Sixth Multiplier Event
1. Event Theme - Successful students’ learning
2. Event Keynote Speakers
3. Event Schedule
Thursday 23 May 2019
08:30-09:00 Bus leaves from hotel for school visits
09:00-9:20 Welcome by Cypriot students and heads!
09:00-09:30 Overview of the Cyprus Education System – Andreas Tsiakkiros
10:00-12:00 Visits to Schools: School tour Partner’s meeting
12:00-12:30 Bus back to hotel
13:00 Lunch for foreign guests
16:15-16:30 Welcome (EUC, KOED, Pedagogical Institution)
16:30-17:10 Katja talk
17:10-17:50 Pedagogical Institution (Pavlina) Teacher Professional learning in Cyprus
17:50-19:10 Parallel Workshops
- Louca (English) - PLCs in Cyprus: Head teachers testimonies Pavlina (in Greek)
- Testimonies of teacher Professional learning
- Swedish (English) - Charlotta ????
- German Christoph/Maria or other????
- Norwegian (English)- Morten ???
08:00 ”Creative” Dinner
Friday 24th May 2019
08:30-09:10 Patrick: Teacher Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) – Why and How? Experiences from Linkoping, Sweden on how to make it work.
09:10-09:40 Coffee Break
09:40-10:20 G. Pashardi
10:20-11:50 Parallel Workshops
12:30-13:00 Panel Discussion (workshop leaders from Thursday & Friday)
14:00-15:30 Evaluation from Anne Berrit
16:15 Bus leaves for the sea
4. Event Venue