My Competitive Programming Trip
- 2011 ACM ICPC World Finalist in Orlando, Florida - USA
- 2nd rank 2010 Arab Collegiate Programming Contest (Qualified for World Finals)
- 2nd rank 2009 Arab Collegiate Programming Contest
- 1st rank 2009 Egypt National ACM Programming Contest.
- 1st rank 2009 Egypt National Warm-UP ACM Programming Contest.
- 3rd rank 2008 Arab Collegiate Programming Contest
- 5th rank 2008 Egypt National ACM Programming Contest.
- 2nd rank 2007 Egypt IOI Qualification Contest.
- 2nd rank 2006 Egypt National ACM Programming Contest.
- 1st rank 2006 Egypt National Warm-UP ACM Programming Contest.
- 8th rank 2005 Egypt Olympiad in Informatics (EOI), Silver Medal.
- 12th rank 2005 Egypt National ACM Programming Contest.
Judge, Chief Judge, Problem Setter
- In 2011, I was chief judge for 2 contests:
- Egypt National ACM Programming Contest
- Jordanian National ACM Programming Contest
- Judge & Problem Setter in Arabian Regional ACM ICPC 2012/2013
- Since 2014, I have started in coaching activities. In 2014 I trained a single team and followed up with them in 2015.
- The team was the region champion in 2015
- In 2016, I supervised a group of 3 trainees of different levels.
- In 2017, I supervised 30 students, many of them were part of the top teams in the region
- In 2018, following up with some trainees from 2017 and few guys from 2018 applications
- In 2017/2018, involved in SFU-ACM-ICPC administration/problem setting activities for their Winter Programming Contests.
Channel and Sheet
- In 2013, I have started recording videos for almost all what I learned in competitive programming
- Juniors Google sheet of around 800 problems covering what trainees need for Codeforces Div2
- Newcomers waste much time in an organized fashion.
- The sheet offers a complete roadmap: What to solve and learn in order
- Semi-senior Google Sheet: In Progress
Last Update: April 2018