Edit Your Home Page
At Del Lago Academy, we want you to share your growth and your learning beyond the walls of the campus. Creating a digital portfolio is a great way to compile all of your experiences into one easy-to-navigate website. You can share your website for college applications, job interviews, or to show off to your friends and family. Follow the directions below to successfully create your digital portfolio.
Step 4 - Edit your home page.
- Select "Home" in your lefthand toolbar, then find and select the button that looks like a pencil (edit button) in the top right corner.
- Change the title to "About Me".
- In the large edit space below the title, write a little bit about yourself by answering the following questions:
- Who are you?
- What are your passions?
- What are your goals?
- What are your interests?
- (Remember, the more you write about yourself, the more professional your digital portfolio will look!)
- You can also insert images by selecting "Insert" and then "Image".
- Remember to select "Save" whenever you are done editing a page.
Throughout the year, play around with your digital portfolio to make it unique and personalized!