Creating Your Digital Portfolio
At Del Lago Academy, we want you to share your growth and your learning beyond the walls of the campus. Creating a digital portfolio is a great way to compile all of your experiences into one easy-to-navigate website. You can share your website for college applications, job interviews, or to show off to your friends and family. Follow the directions below to successfully create your digital portfolio.
Step 1 - Create, name, and share your digital portfolio.
- On your iPad, be sure you are logged in to your @euhsd.net account on Google. Then go to Google Sites.
- Be sure that you are viewing this website in "desktop mode," which can be found at the bottom of the page.
- On the left, select the red button that says "CREATE".
- Be sure that "Blank template" is already selected and give your digital portfolio a name in the following format:
- First name, last name, "Digital Portfolio" (e.g., Hunter Simmons' Digital Portfolio)
- Next, scroll down and select "Select a theme" and choose the theme you would like to use for your site. (You can always change this theme later if you don't like it.)
- Finally, select "CREATE" at the top.
Now that your site has been created, click here to learn how to share it with Mr. Simmons.