- Senior Member IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) since 2006 (previously M. '04, S.M. '95).
Senior Members are an elite group in IEEE:
only 7.6% of the approximately 367,000 members hold this grade, which
requires experience, reflecting professional maturity and significant
- EDFAS (Electronic Device Failure Analysis Society) since 2003.
- GEI (Italian Electronics Group) from 1998 to 2002.
- Reviewer of manuscripts for:
- IEEE Electron Device Letters (EDL)
- Transactions of The Society for Modeling and Simulation International (SCS) from 2000 to 2002.
- Member of technical committees:
- “Optical techniques” session at the International Symposium on Test and Failure Analysis (ISTFA) 2007, 2008
- "Failure analysis" session at the International Reliability Physiscs Symposium (IRPS) 2007
- “Optical techniques” session at the International Symposium on Test and Failure Analysis (ISTFA) 2006
- Interviews of candidates for hire at IBM Research, Yorktown Heights, NY since 2003, for Postdoc and Research Staff Member positions.
Last updated on 2007-06-04