Worked all Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania SPRINT
29 Apr 2017 00:00 - 23:59z
30 Jul 2016
31 Jan 2015
31 May 2014
This is a focused Full Day of Hell sprint.
Work everyone, your mults this sprint are the DX Countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and Oceania.
|GOAL:||Attain the highest score using non-WARC bands.|
|CLASSES:||NA QRP, DX QRP, NA QRO, DX QRO, SWL (100 Watt limit for Sprints)|
|EXCHANGE:||RST, FH #, QTH, GRID|
|MULTS:||Sum of DX Countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Oceania|
Determined on a Monthly Basis
3 qso points for each member QSO plus
1 qso point for a non-member QSO plus
2 extra qso points for each qrp contact.
You get QSO points for contacts with the same station on a different band.
Total score = (QSO Points X Multipliers) + Bonus Points
Suggested Frequencies: 1.840, 3.574, 7.080-086, 14.063-068, 14.073-075, 21.073-075, 28.073-075, 50.286
* The following information should be helpful in determining the continental area of a station located adjacent to a continental boundary:
- North America includes Greenland (OX) and Panama (HP).
- South America includes Trinidad & Tobago (9Y), Aruba (P4), Curacao & Bonaire (PJ2-4) and Easter Island (CE0).
- Oceania includes Minami Torishima (JD1), Philippines (DU), Eastern Malaysia (9M6-8) and Indonesia (YB).
Because Antarctica is such a difficult entity for Hellschreiber contacts, it has been included as part of Oceania for this award.
- Asia includes Ogasawara Islands (JD1), Maldives (8Q), Socotra Island (7O), Abu Ail Island (J2/A), Cyprus (5B, ZC4), Eastern Turkey (TA2-9) and Georgia (4L).
- Europe includes the fourth and sixth call areas of Russia (R1-6), Istanbul (TA1), all Italian islands (I) and Azores (CU).
- Africa includes Ceuta & Melilla (EA9), Madeira (CT3), Gan Island (8Q), French Austral Territory (FT) and Heard Island (VK0).