Membership & Moorings
- The deadline for moorings applications is 1 March. Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a wait list.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- CAF members from the CFB Kingston area applying prior to 1 March receive priority for mooring.
- CAF members posted to CFB Kingston will be eligible starting at the COS date.
- The only applicants who can apply from outside the CFB Kingston boundaries are CAF full time members. When applying for moorings these applicants will be on a waitlist and offered a spot if available after all other applications are processed.
- To apply for a mooring, an applicant must own a boat. A mooring will not be assigned in anticipation of ownership.
- The mooring plan is published by 1 April.
- The Club has very few spaces for boats with beams in excess of 11 ft.
- Membership includes the use of Club dinghies for qualified users.
- A member can only moor one boat and store one tender (max 9.9 HP).
- See key documents below and Fast Facts for more information.
For help contact Information