Gothic Dental Jaws
Turning a typical pair of hinged dental casts like these - made when one gets a porcelain crown .....
into a faux 18th century set of Gothic dental casts like this.....
click images to enlarge
.... requires... (besides an aged & stained bronzing paint job) all sorts of odds and ends, such as:
- an old plastic instant coffee lid
- a die cast scrapbook accessory
- various dresser drawer handles
- a dissected brass hinge
- a large screw and small screws
- an old twisted spring
- an old cupboard ringlet latch
- and some glue, more screws, cutting, sanding, and patience.
But it's worth it.