Franklin High School Resource Center

The best place to start looking for any resource need is to: Call 211 (866-698-6155) or visit

Families who would like SUN Client Assistance support can apply here for limited direct financial assistance and ongoing resource navigation support. (Direct assistance funds are very limited and will be prioritized for families with an Eviction Notice or Utility Shut-Off letter.)

Families can now explore Impact Northwest's new Resource page for up-to-date resource information

NEW Starting 11/3/22 families interested can apply online for energy assistance or call the National Energy Assistance Referral (NEAR) hotline at: 1(866)-674-6327.

Lacking resources can cause stress, so we invite you to explore Mental Health supports.

What do you need help with today?

Utility Assistance

Discounts on electric, water, gas, & more

Direct Rent Relief

Waitlist opens periodically. Emergency assistance with eviction notice.

Rent & Housing Assistance

Eviction prevention, grants, & legal assistance

Public Benefits

Medical, Cash, Food, and Childcare funds

Food Resources

P-EBT, SNAP, food box meal delivery, & more

OHP Application

Care Oregon/ Health Share/ Medicaid

 Affordable Connectivity Program

Apply for assistance (up to $50 per month) 

Free Laundry Service

Located near in SE Portland

Discount Cricket phone and plan

Apply for discount ($30 per month for current customers

Unemployment Insurance 

Apply Now Online

Portland Public Schools

COVID-19: Adapted Resources