College Credit Plus
College Credit Plus is a program sponsored by the state of Ohio in which students can take college classes that will count toward both high school and college credit. If you are considering participating in this program for the 2021-2022 school year you need to turn in the INTENT TO PARTICIPATE Form by April 1st, 2021.
PCSD CCP Screen Castify Available January 28th!
Western Campus/Brunswick University Center
11000 Pleasant Valley Rd., Parma, OH 44130
Melinda Galla or Renee Lamp, Coordinators
NEW CCP STUDENTS:
Follow the steps below if you plan to pursue CCP:
1. Turn in PCSD Intent to Participate form to your school counselor by 3/31/2021.
2. Create an accont and Apply online to the CCP program.
3. Complete a Records Release Form and turn it in to the Records Clerk to send your transcript to the college.
4. Take the college’s placement tests (or the ACT or SAT) no later than early April. Check with college for hours/requirements.
5. Once accepted into the program, schedule a meeting or email your counselor to complete the online Authorization Form. An Authorization Form is required each semester prior to scheduling your classes at Tri-C.
6. Make an appointment at the college to register for college classes BEFORE SCHOOL IS OUT IN JUNE!!!
RETURNING CCP STUDENTS:
Follow the steps below if you want to continue CCP:
1. Email the records clerk to request an updated High School transcript to be sent to the CCP coordinator at your campus.
2. Schedule a meeting or email your counselor to complete the online Authorization Form. An Authorization Form is required each semester prior to scheduling your classes at Tri-C.
3. Once complete, you will be sent an email instructing you to make an appointment with your assigned college academic counselor to insure that the courses you have chosen will fulfill your degree or certificate requirements.
4. Register for your CCP courses online BEFORE SCHOOL IS OUT IN JUNE!!!