College and Career Readiness Network
The mission of the NEFEC College and Career Readiness Network is to:
- Identify ways to strengthen the P-16 education pipeline
- Improve student readiness for post-secondary opportunities
- Decrease the need for remediation in college
- Address data and tracking needs
- Improve access for all students
- Facilitate collaboration among regional institutions
- Support the efforts of our school districts and colleges to produce and retain successful college students and working citizens.
The NEFEC College and Career Readiness Network is presently comprised of representatives from the state, community, and technical colleges and fifteen member school districts within the NEFEC region.