Board of Directors Leadership Development Program (BODLDP)
NEFEC's Board of Directors Leadership Development Program (BODLDP) is an action research process designed to promote personal and collective leadership development for the superintendents of the NEFEC member districts. Participants identify educational challenges that currently impact the region and develop a collaborative action plan (Plan); take action to improve (Do); collect data (Study); and implement solutions (Act).
The goals of the program include the following:
- Strengthen confidence in leadership;
- Enhance networking opportunities to identify regional educational challenges;
- Improve skills in leading and managing;
- Promote team building capacity;
- Collaboratively establish and achieve organizational goals;
- Enhance personal motivation in achieving goals;
- Provide systems perspectives regarding educational challenges that have a regional impact; and
- Stimulate continued personal and professional growth.