Congratulations on your advancing to FIRST Lego League Sectionals in Wisconsin!!! We are excited to host your team at the upcoming competition. We hope you will find this web-page helpful for your planning purposes in attending our tournament location. Watertown has been host to many FLL tournaments in the past and we are excited to continue supporting STEM education for Wisconsin.
- 7:00am - Doors open
- 8:00am - 11:15am - Judging
- 11:45pm - Opening Ceremonies / Parade of Teams
- 12:30pm - 4:00pm - Table Competitions
- 4:40pm - Awards Ceremonies
- 5:30pm - Event Done "hopefully" - Head Home
PITS: (Pit Assignments here Dec 10th...)
Team Pits will be in the WHS Commons with 28 teams.
Pit Tables will be assigned to assist in coordinating the event for our volunteers. Please do not move or switch tables once you arrive.
Each team will be provided;
- One (1) 6ft round table.
- Chairs will be available if wanted, stacked in commons.
- There will be a few tables set up around the pits with power strips for teams to use as needed. We will have enough for every team to have access.
- Power Outlets are not gauranteed at each pit table and we do not wish to run power chords around the floor to get to tables for safety purposes. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience.
CONCESSIONS: Proceeds support Watertown SkillsUSA MENU
Condensed Menu will be provided here before event.
Concessions will include a $5 meal deal
Tables and Chairs will be setup for eating near pits.
Though we can not police it - we are discouraging teams to bring their own lunches in: please support our concessions...
OTHER DOCUMENTS FOR DOWNLOAD...
Sectional Tournament Leadership
Tournament Director: Jesse Domer - Watertown High School Technology & Engineering Instructor
Tournament Co-Director (Facilities): Mike Pilgreen
Tournament Co-Director (Technology): Sean Behymer
Tournament Head Judge: Matt Selchow
Tournament Head Referee: Matt VonRueden
Tournament Pitboss: Lauri Domer
Tournament Head Concessions: Steve Shearier