Geography Tools in Classroom
- If students "Attach from Drive" a My Map onto a Google Classroom assignment, it automagically shares it with the teacher.
- Students create map, you get to view it.
- If students work collaboratively on the map, only the OWNER of the map can turn it in, so make sure the students' names are all on it
- You can make My Map Templates!
- Make your My Map where "Anyone with the link can view", Click here to view an example.
- Place instructions on your My Map as to what you want your students to do (Continue drawing placemarks, finding angles, determining distances, etc).
- Attach the link to your "My Map" as a Resource onto your Google Classroom assignment.
- Students open up the My Map, press the "Three Dots", and then "Make a Copy"
- Boomshakalaka: they now have a copy of your template and can submit their work.
Share links to different images/locations as attachments in Google Classroom.