Task 1: Recap
A variable is a virtual storage location paired with an associated name which is used to store values for subsequent use by the program.
Task 2: Measure angle
If.......statements allow the programmer to execute 2 sets of instructions when certain conditions are satisfied.
For example, if the input condition is True, the program will execute Instructions A and if condition is False, the program will execute Instructions B.
Task 3: Counter
- Program the LED to display a number. The starting value is 0.
- When Button A is pressed, the number will increase by 1. The maximum value is 9.
- When Button B is pressed, the number will decrease by 1. The minimum value is 0.
Task 4: Countdown & BOOM!
- When Button A or B is pressed, it works the same as in Task 3.
- When Button A and B is pressed once, the LED will automatically countdown from 9 to 0, followed by the word, "BOOM!".
- Hint :
Put the codes below in their correct order.