The micro:bit has in-built sensors to measure data.
An accelerometer is a device to measure force, acceleration and angle. It is useful for sensing vibrations and orientation.
A thermometer is a device to measure temperature. It reads the temperature in degrees Celcius.
A compass is a device used for navigation. It reads the compass direction in degrees. North is 0 or 360 degrees, East is 90 degrees, South is 180 degrees and West is 270 degrees.
- Program the LED to display the angle when your micro:bit is tilted up and down.
- When Button A is pressed, the angle of tilt will be displayed.
- Button A works the same as in Task 1.
- When Button B is pressed, the current temperature is displayed.
- Buttons A and B works the same as in Task 1 and 2.
- When Button A+B is pressed, the compass direction is displayed.