The micro:bit can be used to create games. Let's create the Maze game.
- Program the micro:bit to display 3 mazes.
- When Button A + B is pressed, each maze will be shown according to the score.
- The Moving LED will always start at coordinates, x = 1 and y = 4.
- If Score is 3, "You Win!" will be displayed.
- If Button A is pressed, Moving LED will go up.
- If Button B is pressed, Moving LED will go down.
- If micro:bit is tilted to the right, Moving LED will go right.
- If micro:bit is tilted to the left, Moving LED will go left.
- If Moving LED reached ending point at coordinates, x = 3 and y = 0, "Clear!" will be shown, Score will be increased by 1 and user will proceed to the next maze by pressing A+B.
- Extension from the game from Task 1.
- Shake the micro:bit to display the total Score.
- Creating more mazes.