- Radboud University; Donders Institute for Brain Cognition and Behaviour (Roel Willems)
- Freie Universität Berlin, Experimental and Cognitive Neuropsychology (Arthur Jacobs)
- Empirical Studies of the Arts
- This journal is an interdisciplinary venue for theoretical and empirical studies of aesthetics, creativity, and the arts.
- Journal of Literary Theory
- This journal is an interdisciplinary forum for debates concerning theories and methods in all fields of literary theory.
- This is an interdisciplinary journal for theoretical and empirical research (psychology, sociology, economics, communication studies) on culture, media and the arts.
- Poetics Today
- This journal addresses systematic approaches to the study of literature (e.g., semiotics. narratology) and approaches to the interpretation of literary works.
- Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts
- This journal is devoted to psychological studies of the production and appreciation of the arts and all aspects of creative endeavor.
- Evolutionary Studies in Imaginative Culture
- This journal is devoted to evolutionary studies concerning all aspects of imaginative culture (e.g., literature, religion, politics, digital media).