Our teachers strive for innovation, student achievement, and wellness
We want to support you!
The Haddon Heights PTG Mini-Grant Program offers teachers and staff the opportunity to design and implement innovative educational projects that will help to improve student achievement.
Grant Types Available
- After School Clubs (e.g. Drama Club, Running Club, STEM Club)
- In School Clubs (e.g. Newspaper)
- Project Based Committees (e.g. Yearbook Committee, Student Council)
- Curriculum (e.g. Character Education, ACE materials)
- Guest Speakers
- Equipment & Technology (Note: Only a small percentage of the overall awards will be granted in this area and requests must be first cleared by the principal to ensure equipment cannot already be covered under the district budget).
Who May Apply
- Grants will be available to all elementary school employees, but awardees must be, at minimum, certified as a substitute teacher.
- Grants will be awarded based on innovation, creativity, educational value, and benefit to students.
- Priority will be given to grants that focus on improving student achievement.
- Grant scoring rubric
- The budget available for grants will change from year to year based on the success of our fundraising efforts the previous year.
- Grant allocations typically range from $200 to $2,000 each and may be awarded/reimbursed in installment payments.
- Grants for Clubs and Committees will include a stipend for the employee overseeing the organization based on length of club and frequency of meetings.
- The 2018/2019 Grant Application process is now closed.
- All teachers who wish to submit an application for the 2019/2020 school year may apply online in Winter/Spring 2019. Online application and deadline details to come.
Please contact us with any questions.