Haddon Heights Parents
We can't do it without YOU!
Parents are the heart and soul of the PTG
The support and involvement of parents and caregivers is critical for the success of our organization. In thanks for your volunteer and donation support, we actively try to make family lives easier with online sign ups, online payments, school supply ordering, and acting as a conduit for communication.
If you are a parent or caregiver, please explore our For Parents menu, as well as our Events and Programs menus, for more information.
Have an idea?
We welcome new ideas for the PTG - all it takes is someone with the inspiration and the drive to see it through! If you would like to submit an idea for consideration as an event, program, or learning opportunity, please contact us and provide the following:
- Brief description
- Brief summary of how your idea supports one of our three mission pillars (Education Enrichment, Parent/School Partnership/Community Building)
- Outline of timing/budget/volunteer requirements
If the idea seems feasible to support, the Board will contact you to discuss at an upcoming PTG meeting.
Are you a parent with a question about your school?
Each school has volunteer parent liaisons to help support our PTG efforts, answer questions, and facilitate communications. Feel free to reach out to one of the parents below using our "Contact Us" button:
- Atlantic Avenue School: Joellen Carpino
- Glenview Avenue School: Janine O'Connor
- Seventh Avenue School: Valerie Franecki