For the flight student, I provide here a number of lessons on particular topics. Whenever possible, I try to reference government, manufacturer, or respected industry sources to support and enrich the information in each lesson.
- Lights - How to manage your exterior lights for safety and to meet the FAR requirements
- Flying the Pattern - A guide to flying the pattern in a Cessna C172SP
- Collision Avoidance and Clearing Turns - How to prevent a mid-air collision
- Steep Turns - How to perform a steep turn maneuver
- Mountain Checkout - Learn what you need to know before venturing into the mountains