Below is a list of some of the aircraft that I fly, and often instruct in. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list - if you have an aircraft that is not listed here I may already fly it, or may be able to easily add it.

Insurance Requirements

Insurance companies usually require "factory authorized training" in make and model before they will insure a pilot, or CFI, in pressurized, turboprop, and jet aircraft. (Non-pressurized piston aircraft usually do not require such training to meet insurance requirements and are therefore such training is not explicitly noted below.)

In the list below, pressurized, turboprop, and jet aircraft for which I have had factory authorized training, or for which I have otherwise been approved, are noted by (##).

I can usually provide training, mentoring, or SOE (Supervised Operating Experience) time that you may need to satisfy your insurance requirements.

ICAO Aircraft Type Designators (official references)

Piston Aircraft (non-pressurized)

For simplicity, I have mostly listed the basic models below, leaving out the multitude of variations including retractable gear, turbocharged engines, horsepower variations, extended tanks, model years, etc. In most cases, I am qualified to fly any/all of these variations, and have often already done so.

Pressurized Piston

Turboprop Aircraft

Jet Aircraft